The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 43 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity