The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity