The Field to Ferment - Mosaic pours a bright, orange copper color. It has a thick, foamy off-white head with great retention and lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy, fresh, and dank. On the taste, this is bursting with fresh hop flavors; mostly tangerine, orange, and mandarin orange. But also a bit of tropical flavors, maybe even kiwi. Pretty juicy with a light, creamy mouthfeel. Malts are mild, but provide some balance. Finish is smooth with very little bitterness. The fresh hops are delicate and soft yet packed with flavor. This is really an excellent beer - drinks a bit like an IPA without the higher ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Seattle Show. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity