The Brother pours a pale amber color, mostly clear, but with a soft haze. Head is white and bubbly, with solid retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of ripe stone fruit and melon. Taste is a little boozy at first, and the 8.5% is correct. But it's full of hop flavors like melon, citrus, and resinous pine, complemented by a sweet honey and caramel malt flavor. Mouthfeel is syrupy but not cloying. Medium body with ideal carbonation for the style. Not much bitterness and the sweetness seems to accumulate, leaving you with a smooth, caramel flavor as an aftertaste. Not for the casual drinker, but this is one that DIPA fans should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity