The Brother pours a pale amber color, mostly clear, but with a soft haze. Head is white and bubbly, with solid retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of ripe stone fruit and melon. Taste is a little boozy at first, and the 8.5% is correct. But it's full of hop flavors like melon, citrus, and resinous pine, complemented by a sweet honey and caramel malt flavor. Mouthfeel is syrupy but not cloying. Medium body with ideal carbonation for the style. Not much bitterness and the sweetness seems to accumulate, leaving you with a smooth, caramel flavor as an aftertaste. Not for the casual drinker, but this is one that DIPA fans should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 41 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity