Color is deep gold and mostly transparent, with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and some lacing. Inviting aroma with both hops and malt. The first sip brings citrus flavors of lemon and tangerine, as well as grassy flavors. But there’s a noticeable pale malt backbone, with biscuity characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing, with a medium body. For a summer ale, there’s a really nice hop profile, and more bitterness than you normal see in this style. It successfully brings the combination of full flavor and refreshing drinkability that we look for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 32 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity