Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It’s really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it’s very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity