Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It's really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it's very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 29 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity