Envie pours a cloudy but bright golden orange color. It has a white, foamy head that lasts awhile. Great aroma dominated by citrus and peach. On the taste, you get an initial wheat or Pilsner like malt, followed by the hops. It’s really quite juicy for an APA. Hoppy with a lot of different fruit notes. Mango, peach, pineapple and citrus; probably tangerine or orange. Slight bitterness in the finish. They make this in small batches and you can really taste the high quality. Overall it’s very drinkable, refreshing, and full of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 55 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity