Double Overhead pours a deep gold color, mostly clear, with a thick, soapy, white head. The head thins to a film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Citrus dominates the hoppy aroma. Taste is similar, with orange, lemon, and lime, along with some grassy and floral hop flavors. Maybe some pine resin as well. Malts take a backseat, but they are still noticeable. Medium body with a dry, well carbonated mouthfeel. Medium bitterness, like a ripe grapefruit in the finish. Overall, this is a great tasting DIPA that we were happy to find here on the mainland.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 20 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Nelson! Nelson!. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Easy on the Lips. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity