The Imperial Coconut Porter pours a dark brown color with a light tan colored head. It’s a finger thick and foamy, thinning quickly but leaving lots of lacing in the process. Pleasant aroma that is malt forward with light coffee and light coconut. Same goes for the taste, where the flavors are smooth and balanced, with everything in moderation. We get more chocolate than coffee, and just a touch of coconut. Slightly sweet, with notes like rum and molasses, but the sweetness is well contained. Hops are well received, with some orange or tangerine citrus flavors and an enjoyable bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, to close out a remarkable beer – truly one of the best in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 minute ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity