The Imperial Coconut Porter pours a dark brown color with a light tan colored head. It’s a finger thick and foamy, thinning quickly but leaving lots of lacing in the process. Pleasant aroma that is malt forward with light coffee and light coconut. Same goes for the taste, where the flavors are smooth and balanced, with everything in moderation. We get more chocolate than coffee, and just a touch of coconut. Slightly sweet, with notes like rum and molasses, but the sweetness is well contained. Hops are well received, with some orange or tangerine citrus flavors and an enjoyable bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, to close out a remarkable beer – truly one of the best in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 56 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale