Four Peaks Peach Ale is a golden yellow color, lighter than what is considered "peach colored" and is perfectly transparent. The slight head dissipates immediately leaving no trace. A light stream of small bubbles float from the bottom on up. The aroma consists of sweet peach and not much else. Flavors feature a sweet amber malt base with tons of fresh peach juice in the forefront. There is a little bit of tanginess in the aftertaste that cuts the sweetness a little bit, but it's still quite sweet. If you set out to find a peach ale, look no further, you have arrived.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 12 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 53 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity