Big Swell pours a mostly transparent, light amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows suit, with citrus flavors like tangerine and lemon, plus tropical fruits like pineapple, guava, and papaya. There's a big malty backbone with caramel malt and a brown sugar or molasses-like sweetness. Medium bodied with a pleasant bitterness. Finish is smooth and bitter - nicely done West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity