Pours a golden yellow color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly but leaves a thin layer of bubbles on the surface. It has a fresh, grassy aroma. The taste is grassy as well, with a bit of tropical fruit hopiness. Lots of biscuit and cracker tastes, with a light to medium body. The aftertaste has a honey sweetness. This is a smooth Helles Lager style with a highly drinkable, refreshing quality, perfect for many occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 25 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity