Pours a golden yellow color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly but leaves a thin layer of bubbles on the surface. It has a fresh, grassy aroma. The taste is grassy as well, with a bit of tropical fruit hopiness. Lots of biscuit and cracker tastes, with a light to medium body. The aftertaste has a honey sweetness. This is a smooth Helles Lager style with a highly drinkable, refreshing quality, perfect for many occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bud Light. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity