Pours a golden yellow color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly but leaves a thin layer of bubbles on the surface. It has a fresh, grassy aroma. The taste is grassy as well, with a bit of tropical fruit hopiness. Lots of biscuit and cracker tastes, with a light to medium body. The aftertaste has a honey sweetness. This is a smooth Helles Lager style with a highly drinkable, refreshing quality, perfect for many occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity