Pours a golden yellow color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly but leaves a thin layer of bubbles on the surface. It has a fresh, grassy aroma. The taste is grassy as well, with a bit of tropical fruit hopiness. Lots of biscuit and cracker tastes, with a light to medium body. The aftertaste has a honey sweetness. This is a smooth Helles Lager style with a highly drinkable, refreshing quality, perfect for many occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 52 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity