Pours a golden yellow color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly but leaves a thin layer of bubbles on the surface. It has a fresh, grassy aroma. The taste is grassy as well, with a bit of tropical fruit hopiness. Lots of biscuit and cracker tastes, with a light to medium body. The aftertaste has a honey sweetness. This is a smooth Helles Lager style with a highly drinkable, refreshing quality, perfect for many occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity