Mana Wheat has an immediately noticeable pineapple smell right on the initial pour along with a bubbly white head. It is a light straw color and is much clearer than most other wheat beers. Where some brewers might try to pack too much pineapple flavor into a beer like this, Mana Wheat thankfully takes a more reserved approach giving just hints of pineapple mixed in with a more traditional light wheat beer that leaves you with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity