Pok Pok is quite unique and features flavors not commonly found in many (if any) other beers. It pours a clear, golden color with light carbonation. The aroma has a tangy sourness with a bit of strawberry fruit coming through. Overall the taste has big sweetness up front that is counteracted by a white wine vinegar sourness that transitions to tartness in the aftertaste. Dried fruit and pie-filling flavors of plum, strawberry and rhubarb are quite pronounced. This beer features many gose-like characteristics including a slight sour funkiness and some mild salinity. No beer on the planet is quite like this one, so if you are looking for something unique, this is definitely work checking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity