Double Dry Hopped Thrillseeker IPA pours a crystal clear, golden color with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is fresh and dank. Super hoppy flavors of citrus, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. Malts are cracker-like and stay out of the way to let the hops do their thing. Moderate bitterness with a dry texture. Finish continues with grapefruit bitterness and more of the dry, hoppy mouthfeel. Excellent West Coast-style IPA and even better as the DDH version.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 44 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity