Color is crystal clear, deep gold, with streams of tiny carbonation bubbles ascending to a one finger, white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and an inviting, floral aroma. On the taste, there's melon and tropical fruit at first, with cantaloupe, guava, and pineapple. Then comes the citrus, with orange, tangerine, and lemon. Overall the citrus flavors dominate, and there's a mild but increasing grapefruit bite. Dry, prickly mouthfeel with above average carbonation. Finishes with a sugary, sweetbread flavor coupled with lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity