Color is crystal clear, deep gold, with streams of tiny carbonation bubbles ascending to a one finger, white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and an inviting, floral aroma. On the taste, there's melon and tropical fruit at first, with cantaloupe, guava, and pineapple. Then comes the citrus, with orange, tangerine, and lemon. Overall the citrus flavors dominate, and there's a mild but increasing grapefruit bite. Dry, prickly mouthfeel with above average carbonation. Finishes with a sugary, sweetbread flavor coupled with lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 52 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity