Color is crystal clear, deep gold, with streams of tiny carbonation bubbles ascending to a one finger, white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and an inviting, floral aroma. On the taste, there's melon and tropical fruit at first, with cantaloupe, guava, and pineapple. Then comes the citrus, with orange, tangerine, and lemon. Overall the citrus flavors dominate, and there's a mild but increasing grapefruit bite. Dry, prickly mouthfeel with above average carbonation. Finishes with a sugary, sweetbread flavor coupled with lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity