Color is crystal clear, deep gold, with streams of tiny carbonation bubbles ascending to a one finger, white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and an inviting, floral aroma. On the taste, there's melon and tropical fruit at first, with cantaloupe, guava, and pineapple. Then comes the citrus, with orange, tangerine, and lemon. Overall the citrus flavors dominate, and there's a mild but increasing grapefruit bite. Dry, prickly mouthfeel with above average carbonation. Finishes with a sugary, sweetbread flavor coupled with lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 28 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity