Color is crystal clear, deep gold, with streams of tiny carbonation bubbles ascending to a one finger, white, frothy head. Nice lacing on the glass, and an inviting, floral aroma. On the taste, there’s melon and tropical fruit at first, with cantaloupe, guava, and pineapple. Then comes the citrus, with orange, tangerine, and lemon. Overall the citrus flavors dominate, and there’s a mild but increasing grapefruit bite. Dry, prickly mouthfeel with above average carbonation. Finishes with a sugary, sweetbread flavor coupled with lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap