Pours a pure gold color that is somewhat clear but not transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is fantastic and inviting, with bright citrus notes. The flavor follows the same course, with a really nice West Coast flavor with floral and citrus along with just a touch of tropical fruit. All of the hops are supported by a smooth pale malt backbone with light sweetness along with a crisp mouthfeel. Mild bitterness, but just enough grapefruit pith to make that bitterness noticeable. This is a really solid IPA and one we want to pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 3 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity