Color is golden but bordering on pale amber. Hazy with some floating sediment. The head is white, thick and fades slowly. Citrus and floral aroma with a clear tea-like characteristic. Taste is pretty tart up front, with herbal flavors and lots of lemon, lime, and orange citrus. We definitely get the tea leaves as well, which seem to balance nicely with the sourness. The sour is more of a briney saltiness, similar to a Gose style. Well carbonated; fizzy and dry mouthfeel. Light body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Interesting sour beer (perhaps even a Strange Brew?) and something we'd be happy to try again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Grainwave. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for Indiewave. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Oyster Tompkins. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Tendril. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity