Color is golden and hazy, with one finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing all over the glass. Pretty robust aroma, with big hoppy notes, especially tropical fruit and to a lesser extent, citrus. That continues into the taste with mango, pineapple, orange, tangerine, and blueberry. Guessing there is some Mosaic and Citra in here. Malts are soft and flaky, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel but also support for all those hop flavors. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Light bitterness, with a finish dominated by grapefruit and other citrus flavors. It has been a while since we’ve had a Monkish beer so this was a nice treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 46 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity