Color is golden and hazy, with one finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing all over the glass. Pretty robust aroma, with big hoppy notes, especially tropical fruit and to a lesser extent, citrus. That continues into the taste with mango, pineapple, orange, tangerine, and blueberry. Guessing there is some Mosaic and Citra in here. Malts are soft and flaky, with a creamy smooth mouthfeel but also support for all those hop flavors. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Light bitterness, with a finish dominated by grapefruit and other citrus flavors. It has been a while since we’ve had a Monkish beer so this was a nice treat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 46 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity