Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 33 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for James Bean. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity