Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there’s also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it’s still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 12 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 32 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity