Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 16 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cantrip Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity