Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 11 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity