Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity