Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 12 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity