Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there’s also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it’s still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 20 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity