Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap