Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 56 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity