Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there’s also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it’s still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity