Feminist pours a beautiful, clear, reddish auburn color with one finger of white, fizzy head that leaves lacing all over the glass. This is brewed with hibiscus that seems to be represented in the color, the aroma, and the taste. Taste begins with traditional Belgian yeast flavors, but then the floral and fruitiness of the hibiscus takes over. And you might find some other fruit flavors like cherry and apple, with a mild honey sweetness on the back end. But there's also a pleasant tartness, and the mouthfeel is crisp, dry, and refreshing. Lightly carbonated and highly drinkable for 9.4%. This was the first Monkish beer we ever tried, and now several years later, it's still going strong and you can even get a growler-fill. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for El Jefe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity