Appearance is golden yellow orange color, very nectarous looking. One finger of white, frothy head. As you’d expect, the aroma is super juicy, with lots of mango but also vanilla. The taste has that milkshake texture, with the pillowy creaminess from the lactose and vanilla. Super juicy and quite hoppy up front. Fruit flavors of fresh mango, orange, and nectarine. The mango and vanilla are what really stand out. No bitterness, slightly sweet, and definitely smooth in the finish. Fantastic beer within this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity