Color is golden orange, kind of turbid or murky, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with mostly tropical fruit. Taste is incredibly smooth with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. The malt bill must be flaked oats and wheat, and they create a very delicate texture. Hops have some tropical fruit, maybe papaya, mango, lychee, and definitely pineapple. A touch of orange and lemon citrus as well. This is a really flavorful, easy drinking, all around great Pale Ale. Not quite sure why it’s called Jingle Crush, but we could drink this all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 38 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity