Color is golden orange, kind of turbid or murky, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with mostly tropical fruit. Taste is incredibly smooth with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. The malt bill must be flaked oats and wheat, and they create a very delicate texture. Hops have some tropical fruit, maybe papaya, mango, lychee, and definitely pineapple. A touch of orange and lemon citrus as well. This is a really flavorful, easy drinking, all around great Pale Ale. Not quite sure why it’s called Jingle Crush, but we could drink this all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 47 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity