Pours about the same color as the bottle - a dark but opaque brown with a little light at the bottom. Not much head, maybe just less than half a finger of white froth. The aroma is dark fruit with a brett funk. The taste is more complicated with plums, raisins, bready malts, caramel, oak, wine must and a nice tannic sourness. There's a lot going on here but it works well for a nicely complex and dark sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sin-Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity