Pours a light copper, orange color with a thin white head that dissipates down to a film on the top of the glass. A large amount of medium sized bubbles flows evenly from the bottom of the glass to the top. The aroma consists of bready, caramel malts and an ever-so slight hint of citrus hops. The taste is crisp and light, yet flavorful and is careful to not go over the top with the caramel maltiness. Sometimes Oktoberfest beers can become bread in a glass, there is no danger of that here. It does maintain the drinkability of traditional Oktoberfest beers in that you won't mind drinking a few of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Craft Beer Medley. 24 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity