Pours a pale amber color, mostly clear but not fully transparent, head is about two fingers thick, white, foamy, and long lasting with lots of lacing. Melvin-style aroma: hoppy, fresh, dank. A bit juicy but also a bit West Coast-style. Melon, berry, citrus (tangerine or orange), and pine. The lupulin powder has a little bit of everything when it comes to hop flavors, but it also creates a chalky, powdery mouthfeel that we enjoy. Not a bitter beer, but it does pick up a little bit with each sip, especially in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 44 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity