This Maibock pours a clear, golden orange color with a thin head that is full of super tiny bubbles. There's a distinct lager aroma of bready malts. On the taste, the malts are dominant, with both bready notes as well as a fairly sweet honey flavor from start to finish. Hops are earthy with a hint of fresh orange citrus. Medium carbonation and a buttery mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and leaves you thinking you could drink this all day long. This is not a style that we've had a lot of, but this has fantastic flavors that will get us looking for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 28 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale