This Maibock pours a clear, golden orange color with a thin head that is full of super tiny bubbles. There's a distinct lager aroma of bready malts. On the taste, the malts are dominant, with both bready notes as well as a fairly sweet honey flavor from start to finish. Hops are earthy with a hint of fresh orange citrus. Medium carbonation and a buttery mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and leaves you thinking you could drink this all day long. This is not a style that we've had a lot of, but this has fantastic flavors that will get us looking for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity