This Maibock pours a clear, golden orange color with a thin head that is full of super tiny bubbles. There's a distinct lager aroma of bready malts. On the taste, the malts are dominant, with both bready notes as well as a fairly sweet honey flavor from start to finish. Hops are earthy with a hint of fresh orange citrus. Medium carbonation and a buttery mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and leaves you thinking you could drink this all day long. This is not a style that we've had a lot of, but this has fantastic flavors that will get us looking for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity