This is a solid Oktoberfest beer that falls in the middle of the color range for this style. It's a light, brownish amber with a very clean, transparent color. Not much head, but the carbonation is good. The malts are superb, creating dry bread and sweet caramel flavors. Hops are light, but there is a slight spiciness to them. Overall, we'd call this a light to medium Marzen and one that is well worth drinking during the Oktoberfest season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity