Color is between dark amber and brown, with some reddish, mahogany highlights. Head is fizzy like cola and dissipates quickly. Sweet, caramel malt aroma. Malt forward taste with roasted malt that becomes pretty sweet. Hops are earthy with a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel like cola, reminiscent of Newcastle when we used to drink a lot of that. Above average carbonation - this is a nice malt forward beer with sessionable drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity