Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a white, fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Strong aroma of Brettanomyces-like yeast, white grape, and oak barrels. The taste follows the nose, with a nice farmhouse funk coupled with a mild tartness. Not too sour at all, with huge amounts of woody, oak barrel notes. Fruit flavors of white grape, green apple, and pear, plus a subtle white pepper spice. Mouthfeel is bright with a bone-dry crispiness. Low carbonation, leading into a smooth, tingly finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 29 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap