Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a white, fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Strong aroma of Brettanomyces-like yeast, white grape, and oak barrels. The taste follows the nose, with a nice farmhouse funk coupled with a mild tartness. Not too sour at all, with huge amounts of woody, oak barrel notes. Fruit flavors of white grape, green apple, and pear, plus a subtle white pepper spice. Mouthfeel is bright with a bone-dry crispiness. Low carbonation, leading into a smooth, tingly finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 33 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity