Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a white, fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Strong aroma of Brettanomyces-like yeast, white grape, and oak barrels. The taste follows the nose, with a nice farmhouse funk coupled with a mild tartness. Not too sour at all, with huge amounts of woody, oak barrel notes. Fruit flavors of white grape, green apple, and pear, plus a subtle white pepper spice. Mouthfeel is bright with a bone-dry crispiness. Low carbonation, leading into a smooth, tingly finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 9 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity