Pearl-Snap pours a golden yellow color with a thick white head that sticks around for a few minutes. Tons of carbonation bubbles flow uniformly from bottom to top. The aroma has a grainy corn aroma with earthy noble hops. The flavor features a dry malt base with lemon citrus and a slight fruitiness is the only hint of sweetness. The European-tasting hops come through in the aftertaste to give us a mildly bitter finish. Overall, this is a well balanced and complex pils that is careful to stay away from the sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 40 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity