Happy Thanksgiving! This Belgian-style Tripel pours a golden, medium amber color, slightly hazy with a small head that thins to a film. The aroma has hints of spice and caramel malt, but it’s fairly reserved. And while the aroma is subtle, the taste is incredible and bold. Big flavors of yeast, spice, and malt. There’s an underlying sweetness with caramel and Belgian Candi sugar, complemented by cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger. Mouthfeel is sticky and warming, with a medium to full body and 9.5% abv. Finish is semi-sweet and exemplifies more of the donut or sticky bun flavor that this beer is going for. We enjoyed this beer and would recommend this as an excellent treat for Thanksgiving Day dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 59 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity