Happy Thanksgiving! This Belgian-style Tripel pours a golden, medium amber color, slightly hazy with a small head that thins to a film. The aroma has hints of spice and caramel malt, but it’s fairly reserved. And while the aroma is subtle, the taste is incredible and bold. Big flavors of yeast, spice, and malt. There’s an underlying sweetness with caramel and Belgian Candi sugar, complemented by cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger. Mouthfeel is sticky and warming, with a medium to full body and 9.5% abv. Finish is semi-sweet and exemplifies more of the donut or sticky bun flavor that this beer is going for. We enjoyed this beer and would recommend this as an excellent treat for Thanksgiving Day dessert.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 49 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity