Dark black coffee roast appearance with an inch of off white large bubbled head. The aroma suggests hints of cinnamon and rice with dark malts. It has a thin mouthfeel, almost like almond milk in texture. It starts with lactose sweetness with dark roasted malts and a hint of cinnamon and a sharp champagne like carbonation. There is a slight bitter citrusy finish that leaves a lingering acidity similar to the aftertaste of a shot of espresso. Very drinkable and reserved for an 8.5% ABV beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity