Dark black coffee roast appearance with an inch of off white large bubbled head. The aroma suggests hints of cinnamon and rice with dark malts. It has a thin mouthfeel, almost like almond milk in texture. It starts with lactose sweetness with dark roasted malts and a hint of cinnamon and a sharp champagne like carbonation. There is a slight bitter citrusy finish that leaves a lingering acidity similar to the aftertaste of a shot of espresso. Very drinkable and reserved for an 8.5% ABV beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity