Dark black coffee roast appearance with an inch of off white large bubbled head. The aroma suggests hints of cinnamon and rice with dark malts. It has a thin mouthfeel, almost like almond milk in texture. It starts with lactose sweetness with dark roasted malts and a hint of cinnamon and a sharp champagne like carbonation. There is a slight bitter citrusy finish that leaves a lingering acidity similar to the aftertaste of a shot of espresso. Very drinkable and reserved for an 8.5% ABV beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity