Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 54 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity