Color is deep gold, not transparent but not hazy either. One finger of white, bubbly head and nice lacing left on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma. Taste is pretty West Coast IPA in style, with some citrus and pine flavors with just the right amount of bitterness. Medium body, nice mouthfeel. The 8.8% is pretty well masked, as this drinks more like 6% or 7%. Lingering finish, with grapefruit bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 32 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Station 101. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity