Aroma is both hoppy and malty. The taste has bold, malt flavors up front, with rye, pumpernickel, and other dark bread notes. This is followed by an earthy hoppiness. Mild bitterness with hints of leather and tobacco. Mouthfeel is chewy and slick. The finish has an accumulating bitterness. This wasn’t our favorite beer at first, but we’ve really come to like this, especially on a day when you want a hoppy beer that’s not your every day IPA style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity