Color is a beautiful dark purple with two fingers of pink, frothy head that is long lasting. Great aroma, with lots of fruit from both the blackberries and the black currants. Taste is super smooth, and very light on the sour scale. This is brewed with lactose and marshmallows, and those certainly add an element of creaminess and body to the beer, but we appreciate that they don’t dominate the flavor. Instead, the blackberry and black currant are front and center with a huge fruit flavor. Fantastic finish that leaves you wanting another one of these. This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights, Ohio. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 40 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity