Color is a beautiful dark purple with two fingers of pink, frothy head that is long lasting. Great aroma, with lots of fruit from both the blackberries and the black currants. Taste is super smooth, and very light on the sour scale. This is brewed with lactose and marshmallows, and those certainly add an element of creaminess and body to the beer, but we appreciate that they don’t dominate the flavor. Instead, the blackberry and black currant are front and center with a huge fruit flavor. Fantastic finish that leaves you wanting another one of these. This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights, Ohio. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity