Color is a beautiful dark purple with two fingers of pink, frothy head that is long lasting. Great aroma, with lots of fruit from both the blackberries and the black currants. Taste is super smooth, and very light on the sour scale. This is brewed with lactose and marshmallows, and those certainly add an element of creaminess and body to the beer, but we appreciate that they don’t dominate the flavor. Instead, the blackberry and black currant are front and center with a huge fruit flavor. Fantastic finish that leaves you wanting another one of these. This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights, Ohio. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity