Color is a beautiful dark purple with two fingers of pink, frothy head that is long lasting. Great aroma, with lots of fruit from both the blackberries and the black currants. Taste is super smooth, and very light on the sour scale. This is brewed with lactose and marshmallows, and those certainly add an element of creaminess and body to the beer, but we appreciate that they don’t dominate the flavor. Instead, the blackberry and black currant are front and center with a huge fruit flavor. Fantastic finish that leaves you wanting another one of these. This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Alematic Artisan Ales in Huber Heights, Ohio. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity