Oaktoberfest pours a crystal clear, slightly orange, light copper color with a couple fingers of white head. The aroma is reserved but malty with a touch of hop spice. It is very flavorful with bready malts and a reserved caramel sweetness throughout the entire sip. It finishes crisp and refreshing with a light mouthfeel. While many Oktoberfest beers produced in America are too sweet, this beer bucks the trend with a dryness that keeps you coming back for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity