Oaktoberfest pours a crystal clear, slightly orange, light copper color with a couple fingers of white head. The aroma is reserved but malty with a touch of hop spice. It is very flavorful with bready malts and a reserved caramel sweetness throughout the entire sip. It finishes crisp and refreshing with a light mouthfeel. While many Oktoberfest beers produced in America are too sweet, this beer bucks the trend with a dryness that keeps you coming back for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity