Super dark brown in color, with a bubbly, tan colored head that thins pretty quickly. Big, bold aroma of chocolate and coffee. The taste has roasted, dark malt flavors, with chocolate, coffee, vanilla, caramel, and butterscotch. Molasses-like sweetness that is pretty sweet but definitely manageable. Mouthfeel is warming, with some bourbon barrel flavors, but there’s not an overt booziness that you get from some barrel aged stouts. Medium body with smooth, creamy carbonation. We’ve had several really good barrel aged beers from Silver City and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity