Color is golden yellow and turbid, with two fingers of white, soapy head that recedes fairly quicky. The aroma is hoppy, dominated by melon and tropical fruit. The taste matches the aroma, with cantaloupe and honeydew, along with pineapple and guava. Very fresh, juicy flavors. Soft malt profile, likely with oats and wheat, and limited sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate and juicy, and it is light on the bitterness. Overall this is a good NE-style hazy IPA, full of flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity