Tropic Haze pours a hazy but really clean looking tangerine yellow color. Soft, white, frothy head with good lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fruity as you're looking for in a Northeast-style IPA, with tropical fruit and maybe some peach. Taste is pretty similar. Not as much peach, but plenty of tropical fruit, especially pineapple, along with melon and citrus. Malts are light but provide good support for the hops. Juicy mouthfeel that is a bit like a pineapple juice smoothie, with ideal carbonation. There's a lingering creamy yet very slightly bitter finish that is refreshing. Super drinkable and sessionable; overall this is a nice representation of this style from a brewery nowhere near the Northeast!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity