Tropic Haze pours a hazy but really clean looking tangerine yellow color. Soft, white, frothy head with good lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fruity as you're looking for in a Northeast-style IPA, with tropical fruit and maybe some peach. Taste is pretty similar. Not as much peach, but plenty of tropical fruit, especially pineapple, along with melon and citrus. Malts are light but provide good support for the hops. Juicy mouthfeel that is a bit like a pineapple juice smoothie, with ideal carbonation. There's a lingering creamy yet very slightly bitter finish that is refreshing. Super drinkable and sessionable; overall this is a nice representation of this style from a brewery nowhere near the Northeast!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 43 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity