Time Traveller is dark black in color letting close to zero light through. The head is dark brown colored with patchy light and dark spots. The aroma is reserved with just a slight amount of bourbon and a little alcohol burn. The taste also makes it clear it's imperial with plenty of bourbon and booze, but it goes down incredibly smooth for being 9.2%. Some imperial stouts are beers that you share or beers that you sip, this one you don't mind keeping to your self. It has a very traditional stout flavor, utilizing 9 different malts to pair a slight toffee sweetness with intense earthy, burnt barley malt. You don't have to be a time traveller to enjoy this one, just let a year in the fridge pass naturally before opening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 35 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity