This collaboration with Triceratops Brewing Company pours a pale amber color with over two fingers of white, frothy head that seems to last forever. Webs of lacing cover the inside of the glass. Aroma is dank with notes of blueberry and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose. Mango and papaya, but the berry flavors dominate. Especially as the beer warms, the ripe blueberry intensifies. The taste is delicious, and it's full bodied with a boozy 11.5% bite. It's clearly sweet on the finish, but not overly sweet as you often get with this style. Impressive balance compared to most Triple IPAs. A respectable bitterness shows up late. This is a really nice TIPA and one that tempers the sweetness, allowing the hops to shine in a high alcohol beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 24 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity