This collaboration with Triceratops Brewing Company pours a pale amber color with over two fingers of white, frothy head that seems to last forever. Webs of lacing cover the inside of the glass. Aroma is dank with notes of blueberry and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose. Mango and papaya, but the berry flavors dominate. Especially as the beer warms, the ripe blueberry intensifies. The taste is delicious, and it's full bodied with a boozy 11.5% bite. It's clearly sweet on the finish, but not overly sweet as you often get with this style. Impressive balance compared to most Triple IPAs. A respectable bitterness shows up late. This is a really nice TIPA and one that tempers the sweetness, allowing the hops to shine in a high alcohol beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 59 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity