Matchless + Fort George come together to brew this Brut IPA - one of the hottest styles of beer right now. It pours a slightly hazy, straw color with one finger of white head that fizzes down to a thin film. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemon, lychee, and pineapple. Taste has the same fruity flavors, but also some peach stone fruit. Malts have a cereal-like texture. Light bodied and effervescent with a dry, champagne-like mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and an almost sake-like flavor. Easy drinking at 6.5% and full of those super dry, IPA flavors the West Coast style drinkers should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity