Matchless + Fort George come together to brew this Brut IPA - one of the hottest styles of beer right now. It pours a slightly hazy, straw color with one finger of white head that fizzes down to a thin film. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemon, lychee, and pineapple. Taste has the same fruity flavors, but also some peach stone fruit. Malts have a cereal-like texture. Light bodied and effervescent with a dry, champagne-like mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and an almost sake-like flavor. Easy drinking at 6.5% and full of those super dry, IPA flavors the West Coast style drinkers should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity