Matchless + Fort George come together to brew this Brut IPA - one of the hottest styles of beer right now. It pours a slightly hazy, straw color with one finger of white head that fizzes down to a thin film. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemon, lychee, and pineapple. Taste has the same fruity flavors, but also some peach stone fruit. Malts have a cereal-like texture. Light bodied and effervescent with a dry, champagne-like mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and an almost sake-like flavor. Easy drinking at 6.5% and full of those super dry, IPA flavors the West Coast style drinkers should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity