Matchless + Fort George come together to brew this Brut IPA - one of the hottest styles of beer right now. It pours a slightly hazy, straw color with one finger of white head that fizzes down to a thin film. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemon, lychee, and pineapple. Taste has the same fruity flavors, but also some peach stone fruit. Malts have a cereal-like texture. Light bodied and effervescent with a dry, champagne-like mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and an almost sake-like flavor. Easy drinking at 6.5% and full of those super dry, IPA flavors the West Coast style drinkers should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 28 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity