Summer Ale from Goose Island is packed with more hops than most beers in this category. It's citrusy and piney and in a blind tasting could easily fall into the category of Pale Ale or Session IPA. But it's still fairly light and maintains that summer drinkability. If you want a refreshing beer but don't want to give up the hop flavor, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 40 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity