Summer Ale from Goose Island is packed with more hops than most beers in this category. It's citrusy and piney and in a blind tasting could easily fall into the category of Pale Ale or Session IPA. But it's still fairly light and maintains that summer drinkability. If you want a refreshing beer but don't want to give up the hop flavor, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity