Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 25 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity