Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 51 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity