Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 29 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity