The appearance of this IPA is pale amber with a thick, soapy, off-white head. Aroma is malty and smells darker than you would think based on the color. The beer is made with 100% British hops, but those take a back seat to the malt-forward taste. Dark bread, biscuits, molasses, and brown sugar sweetness. Easy drinking with a smooth finish. Just a touch of bitterness and a creamy mouthfeel that is very reminiscent of the British-style pub beers that we grew up on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity