Color is semi-transparent, yellow straw with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of visible carbonation bubbles. Aroma is what we'd expect from this brewery: floral and herbal hoppiness along with Belgian-yeast like a farmhouse ale. Taste is bright, with lemon, grapefruit, pine, white grape, and a bit of tropical fruit. Hoppy flavors, but there are some Saison similarities as well. And you definitely notice the pilsner malt with its soft and delicate flavor. Fizzy and effervescent with seltzer-like carbonation. This doesn't seem like your traditional Brut IPA (if there is one yet), but the Belgian-style twist makes this one of the more unique ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 14 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity