Without a doubt, the first and only wet hop pilsner we've had! This pours a pretty clear, deep gold color. Head is white, soapy, and extra thick. Interesting aroma that combines the pilsner malt with a coriander or spice-like nose. Smells like a white ale. Taste follows suit. Spices are very noticeable; maybe some cardamom, orange peel, and white pepper, along with herbal and pine hop notes. There's biscuity malt flavors, but much less so compared with other pilsners. Sweetness like sweet cereal. Medium body, powdery mouthfeel, and a finish that lingers forever. Wow! Not your typical pilsner, but this is one interesting and multifaceted beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity