Pours a dark brown color with reddish brown highlights around the edges. Head is thick, foamy, and off-white, just as you would expect from a nitro beer. Aroma has some pumpkin, malt, and lactose. On the taste, there's definitely pumpkin and coffee, but both are mild. A bit of spice, maybe vanilla and nutmeg, but those are mild too. Thin, light body for the style, with a creamy mouthfeel and silky smooth finish. We enjoyed this beer as the nitro adds a really nice touch. And the pumpkin and spice flavors are quite subtle, which is perfect for someone easing into this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 6 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 51 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity