Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 52 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity