Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 3 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 37 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity