Piraat Ale not only has a great label, but the beer's golden orange hue is pretty amazing as well. This Belgian Ale is triple fermented and is very potent at 10.5% ABV. You'll get a lot of head on the pour, and like some of the other beers from this brewer, has a somewhat bitter fruitiness, almost like grapefruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity