Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity