Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity