Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of thick, foamy head that seems to last forever. Light aroma, but definite hop presence. On the taste, we find a well-balanced beer with soft, flaky malts, supporting a good amount of hop flavor. The hops are floral and citrusy, along with just a hint of pine. There's a light bitterness that seems to accumulate a bit on the backend. Mouthfeel is silky smooth. Pretty good Hazy IPA from Louisiana!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity