Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of thick, foamy head that seems to last forever. Light aroma, but definite hop presence. On the taste, we find a well-balanced beer with soft, flaky malts, supporting a good amount of hop flavor. The hops are floral and citrusy, along with just a hint of pine. There's a light bitterness that seems to accumulate a bit on the backend. Mouthfeel is silky smooth. Pretty good Hazy IPA from Louisiana!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 51 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity