Color is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of thick, foamy head that seems to last forever. Light aroma, but definite hop presence. On the taste, we find a well-balanced beer with soft, flaky malts, supporting a good amount of hop flavor. The hops are floral and citrusy, along with just a hint of pine. There's a light bitterness that seems to accumulate a bit on the backend. Mouthfeel is silky smooth. Pretty good Hazy IPA from Louisiana!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 47 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity